We're always doing our best to scout out great people to help us provide this community with the best coffee experience possible. Are you interested in joining our team? If so, you've come to the right place. However, before we proceed, it's important that we go over a few pre-requisites to see if you're the right kind of person for the job...
- You have to be interested in coffee. It's the lifeblood of this business, and if it's not your jam-a-lamb, then this is a deal breaker.
- You should have a somewhat flexible schedule and be willing to work mornings, afternoons, and on Saturdays. We do our best to ensure a somewhat regular schedule, but this is the service industry and we are constantly adapting to the needs of the business.
- You have to carry yourself in a professional and presentable manner. We're looking for people who are making things happen and not just letting life happen to them in a passive sense. You will need to be punctual, organized, and task-oriented for this line of work.
- You have to be able to multi-task and be good at communicating with people. The coffee shop acts as the central nervous system to the community, and it requires a lot of conversations. You will need to be able to relate to a wide array of individuals... all while carrying out a myriad of specialized tasks in a timely fashion.
- Teamwork is key. We are a small and specialized team. You will work alongside everyone day in and day out. Maintaining a positive and drama free workplace is of the utmost concern. We always want people to look forward to coming to work.
- Coffee and community go hand-in-hand; like peanut butter and jelly. We are deeply rooted in our community and strive to find professional, talented, and amazing people to deliver the most exceptional coffee experience to the fine folks of Muncie.
So, if we haven't scared you off yet... Please proceed to our online application.