We're always on the hunt for exceptional people to help us provide our community with the best coffee experience possible. Are you a creative and passionate person looking for a fulfilling job where you can make a positive impact? Are you interested in being part of a quality-focused operation that values being exceptional in service, product, and workplace? Do you want to be part of a small family-owned business that genuinely cares about staff? Do you enjoy working with and learning all about the many people that make up our community? If so, you have come to the right place. After all, a rising tide raises all ships and success is not possible without a group effort. Before we proceed, it's important that we go over a few pre-requisites to see if you're the right person for the job. Our employees must be:
- Interested in people, coffee, community, and have a friendly, welcoming, and gracious disposition. These qualities are the lifeblood of this business, and if these are not your jam-a-lamb, then this is a deal breaker.
- Carry yourself in a professional and presentable manner. We're looking for people who are making things happen and not just letting life happen to them in a passive sense. You will need to be punctual, organized, and task-oriented for this line of work. Consistently demonstrating a desire for continuous improvement.
- Able to multi-task and be good at communicating with people. The coffee shop acts as the central nervous system to the community, and it requires a lot of conversations. You will need to be able to relate to a wide array of individuals... all while carrying out a myriad of specialized tasks in a timely fashion.
- Teamwork is key. We are a small and specialized team. You will work alongside everyone day in and day out. Maintaining a positive and drama free workplace is of the utmost concern. We always want people to look forward to coming to work.
- Flexibility in scheduling a minimum of 20 hours per week within the shop's hours of operation.
- Prior Customer Service Experience
- Food & Beverage Experience Appreciated
- ServSafe Certification Appreciated
- Reliable Transportation
So, if we haven't scared you off yet... Please proceed to our online application.