Updated Cafe Hours for 2023!
The Caffeinery is excited to announce that we will be changing our hours to 7:30am-3pm, Tuesday through Friday. The cafe will no longer be open on Mondays. That said, we are extending the hours for the rest of the days that we are open as we are working towards better quality in all things; including quality of our work environment. We believe that this change will be beneficial for both our customers and our employees.
For our customers, the longer hours will mean that they can come in and enjoy a cup of coffee or a pastry at a more convenient time. We know that many people are busy in the mornings, and they may not have time to come in for a coffee before work. With our new hours, they will be able to come in and get their caffeine fix even if they are short on time. While we know that people will miss us on Mondays... It's been our experience that Mondays are dreadfully slow as most of us tend to milk every last snooze we can get coming out of the weekend. We highly recommend grabbing some of our delicious coffee beans to enjoy Monday morning!
For our employees, the shorter hours will mean that they will have more time to spend with their families and friends. We believe that a healthy work-life balance is important for our employees, and we want to do everything we can to help them achieve that balance. With our new hours, our employees will have more time to do the things that they enjoy outside of work as we are prioritizing a 4-day work week where we are able.
We believe that shorter work weeks are beneficial for all parties involved. For employees, it means more time to spend with their families and friends, and it also means less stress and burnout. For employers, it means a more productive workforce, and it also means a lower turnover rate.
We are excited to make this change, and we believe that it will be beneficial for both our customers and our employees. We hope that you will come in and enjoy our new hours!
Here are some of the benefits of shorter work weeks:
- Increased productivity: Employees who work shorter hours are often more productive than those who work longer hours. This is because they are able to focus on their work and avoid distractions.
- Reduced stress: Shorter work weeks can help to reduce stress levels among employees. This is because they have more time to relax and de-stress outside of work.
- Improved work-life balance: Shorter work weeks can help to improve work-life balance for employees. This is because they have more time to spend with their families and friends.
- Reduced turnover: Shorter work weeks can help to reduce turnover rates among employees. This is because they are more satisfied with their jobs and are less likely to leave.
- Increased employee satisfaction: Shorter work weeks can lead to increased employee satisfaction. This is because they have more time to relax and de-stress, and they are more likely to feel like they have a good work-life balance.
Overall, shorter work weeks can be beneficial for everyone and we thank all of you for supporting our decision to support our staff in this way. As always, we look forward to seeing you and serving up the best damn cup of coffee around! Cheers!